LIEBELT HOUSE is a self-contained bed & breakfast set on 69 acres of rural farming land at Littlehampton in the beautiful Adelaide Hills only 8 minutes from Hahndorf.
This house has seen 6 generations of the Liebelt family live within its walls and is steeped in history. With some of the original family furniture still in the house, a stay at Liebelt House is like a step back in time but with the modern conveniences of today.
Surrounded by original antique furniture, enjoy the warmth of the open log fire, the romance of the four poster bed with drapes and generous provisions for a country breakfast.
Liebelt House is a 3-bedroom, self-contained cottage and will comfortably cater for up to 6 people. The Main Bedroom has a queen size bed and an ensuite, the Second Main Bedroom has a 4 poster queen size bed while the Third Bedroom has 2 single beds.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern facilities and provisions for a full cooked country breakfast are left for you to prepare at your leisure.
An open fire is the feature of the lounge along with the piano and family memorabilia. A DVD player, HD TV and CD Player is also provided for your enjoyment.
Take a walk out into the open paddocks, feed your food scraps to the farm chickens, sit on the rocking chair under the verandah and soak in the ambience of the beautiful surroundings.
Other features of Liebelt House are:
- Rated 3.5 stars by the AAA
- All linen/towels provided, including bathrobes for each guest
- Country kitchen with all cooking facilities
- Provisions for a country breakfast
- Families welcome – cot, highchair, nightlight, baby monitor, plastic plates/cups etc. provided
- Washing machine, dryer, clothesline, pegs, washing powder, airer
- BBQ (hooded 4 burner)
- Gift Vouchers can easily be arranged
- Short drive to dining places in Littlehampton, including: The Great Eastern Hotel, Oriental Garnish, Royal Feast Indian Restaurant, and Take-Away & Service Station
- Liebelt House is 1.5 km out of Littlehampton.
Information of interest:
Provisions for a full cooked country breakfast are left for you to prepare at your own leisure.
Your Country-Style Breakfast Provisions include:
- For the classic cereal & toast lovers… A selection of breakfast cereals, milk, bread, butter, local jams, vegemite, peanut butter, honey.
- And to add to the spread… Breakfast crumpets/croissants or similar, bacon, free range eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, spaghetti, yoghurt and fresh in season fruit.
- And to top it off… Orange juice, apple juice, a selection of teas, coffee ground and instant, decaf and an Expresso Coffee machine. Rainwater provided.
- Condiments include… Salt & pepper, tomato sauce, sugar, sugarine, mint sauce, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Herbs & spices… Parsley & mint, basil, black pepper, mixed herbs and oregano.